Monday, September 8, 2008

Millie and Mabel in their new home

Heard from the lady that has Millie and Mabel, she says that they were very stressed out on Saturday when they got to their new home, but by last night the had started to settle down, and ate their supper, played in their new enclosure, and made their beds with the hay that she had got for them, but they still wont let anyone touch them, poor girls must be very confused at the moment, but I am sure they will soon accept their new owners, Its me I am worried about, cant find a house, anywhere near work, and not having a car and if I get one further away it will mean leaving home at 6am and getting back after 7pm, and this will mean a taxie to pinetown, then a bus to Shongweni, and same going home, wont be able to get a lift as noone works in this God forsaken place, except me, and my boss is not being very helpfull, only thinks of himself, no one else. But a 63 just where will I get another job? I have to work to pay rent and live. so More prayers are needed this side of the world as wellI am just so stressed out at the moment.Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance B28 Shongweni Valley Natal South Africa.

No comments: