Saturday, September 6, 2008

Millie and Mabel have gone to a new home.

Millie and Mabel have gone to a new home, a young couple with a couple of kids, came out this morning and collected the ducks and the girls, Oh it was so heartbreaking to say good bye, I gave them their beding and some food to have on the journey, they will be about an hour away from us, on a small holding, and they wont be killed, they are pets and will remain pets. I am crying as I write this, as my old Smurf also has not got long to go, and I think we will have to say goodbye to my old chow in the next couple of days, I of course will bury her with the others that have gone before her, and hopefully they haunt this place, and scare anyone away that comes to live here, Oh how I hate the people that have done this to us, I curse them for the rest of their days.Thank you all for your well wishes, just pray that we get a place to stay, and that I can keep Crystal and Roxie, Rex and Dixie, and my cats, my one kitten went to a friend last night, she has his brother and sister, and two of the parrots went yesterday, I am keeping Peter the Senegal Parrot, I did not charge any thing for any of them, I know I could have sold them, but then what would have become of them, dog food? I just pray that they soon settle down and enjoy their new home.Carolyn

No comments: