Sunday, April 27, 2008

Millie lost her tail

A week ago I got home from work and noticed that Millie was not feeling very well, I tried to take a look at her but she would have nothing to do with me, and ran and hid in her kennel. So I thought that she might just have had an upsetting day and left her alone.
She soon appeared to come right, and on Friday when I went to let her and Mabel out of the kennel for the day, I noticed that she was not wagging her tail, and then on looking realised that she did not have a tail to wag anymore, it was gone, I searched high and low for the tail but could not find it anywhere, not undr her blankets, or in their run, how on earth could she have lost her tail I really dont know, I thought of blaming Luke the little terror dog, but my land lord who is a farmer, says that the dog did not do it, he suspects it was Mabel, in a fit of anger against her sister, she bit off her tail. Poor Millie, well she will just have to get used to it, I eventually found it lying in the grass in the garden, maybe I could stick it back on?
Yesterday I went out to call the pigs for supper and could not find Mille anywhere, I called and called, but she did not come, so I went to check her kennel to see if she was there, oh yes there she was, making her bed, she had taken all the old food bags I had on the veranda up to her kennel and had laid them out over her duvet, all nice and warm and comfy. How says pigs are stupid, not these two.

No comments: